Hi everyone!
This is our first foray into the blogosphere (should have done it long ago). I kept putting it off because I've been working on a website off and on --mostly off-- for a long time (still plan on finishing it!).
We'll try to give regular updates and photos about our family life here in Algeciras, Spain. It's hard to believe we've already been here four months, but we have been keeping busy so I guess that makes time fly. Nathan's growing up so fast he could give a lecture on --OK, hyperbole-- but he is pretty articulate for his age in my opinion (I know I'm biased but hey... isn't that what blogs are for!)
More soon!!!
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Rach!
I saw all of your pictures. What a cute son you have!:)
I have to say- those Easter pictures are really freaky! Your view from your apartment is absolutely gorgeous! How are you liking living there?
-Steph :)
Post a Comment