A few words for the wise straight from Nate...
"Potties don't eat corn flakes."
"Trains don't talk..."
"Cars don't eat french toast... just boys" (I think he means boys eat french toast and not cars eat boys, but you never know ;0)
"Bicycles don't go doodoo!"
You can see that his world clearly revolves around modes of transportation, breakfast foods, and... well.. um, bodily functions.
Stay tuned... I'm sure there will be more to come!
.
Friday, May 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Classic quotes. Sounds like Nate is a little like his ol' uncle Rick. As I recall, I was known for "Pigs don't eat at tables", and "puppy dogs don't wear shoes". My fixation was on animal/human differences, but it seems Nate likes to compare humans to items of transportation and, well... waste disposal.
Yeah Rick, I also seem to remember hearing about you saying "fish don't ride bicycles" too.
Post a Comment