We finally took an updated family photo. Still haven't managed to catch Nathan smiling for a family pic!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a gorgeous family! I can't wait to take some pictures of you all when we get together this summer. I love your blog--Mat gave me the web address when I was there last week. See you soon! Aunt Diane
I love your family portrait. Can't wait to see you this summer, and take lots of photos. I miss you so much--this web site is a joy! Love you. Aunt Diane
2 comments:
What a gorgeous family! I can't wait to take some pictures of you all when we get together this summer. I love your blog--Mat gave me the web address when I was there last week. See you soon! Aunt Diane
I love your family portrait. Can't wait to see you this summer, and take lots of photos. I miss you so much--this web site is a joy! Love you. Aunt Diane
Post a Comment